You want banking solutions that fit your life? Solutions that make it easier to do what you need to do and achieve what you want to achieve? We deliver. Keystone Bank provides a wide array of innovative products and services to meet your personal lifestyle needs plus helpful expertise to make your banking experience easier and your financial goals for the future more attainable. We are there with you through every phase of your life, through your personal milestones, the road to your achievements and much more. Whether it's your child's first savings account, your first home or your retirement plan, we offer personal banking products and services tailored to your needs today with the flexibility to grow with you. We're here to help you every step of the way. We have a range of products and services available to individuals.
We operate savings and current accounts, a variety of lending options (personal loans, mortgages, lines of credit, etc.), and credit card services. We have features made possible by the advance of Internet technology, such as Internet Banking which allows the ability to view and interact with accounts online, make deposits and payments via phone or online service, or access automated teller machines (ATM) around the world any time of day or night Some of our Products are: The Keystone Bank Current Account: available for individuals, limited liability companies, sole proprietorships, registered business names, partnerships, non-governmental associations, clubs, associations, religious bodies and government parastatals, agencies and ministries.
The Verve Debit card is an EMV Chip and PIN compliant card issued by the Bank and linked directly to customers’ accounts to enable them have access to their funds 24/7. The card facilitates access to banking services via these alternative channels: ATMs, POS, Web & Mobile channels.
Please click here to download and complete the application form for submission at any of our branches.
• 24/7 Cash withdrawal.
• Balance inquiries (screen view and print option).
• Funds transfer (between linked accounts).
• GSM recharge (Airtel, Etisalat, Glo, MTN, Starcomms).
• Bill payments (Airtel, DStv, Hitv, PHCN, Swift).
To Locate a Branch or ATM, click hereFor enquiries and comments please send an email to [email protected] , or call +234 700 2000 3000
This is a Naira denominated card which allows you access to your bank account 24/7. MasterCards issued by Keystone and other banks (both locally and internationally) are accepted at all Keystone Bank ATMs nationwide, so for as low as N1,000 you can enjoy the convenience, safety, and prestige that comes with owning one of the world’s leading brands.
• 24/7 access to funds home and abroad.
• Payment of goods and services at most merchant locations in Nigeria and abroad.
• Eliminates the risk associated with traveling with bulk money.
• Secure payments as the chip and pin technology, as well as the use of safe token for online transactions guarantee an additional level of security for card owners.
For enquiries please call +234 700 2000 3000 or email us at [email protected]
This is a Dollar denominated debit card used worldwide, funded through direct payment of cash or dollar transfer into the Visa card account, and payment for goods and services made in any currency. Keystone Visa cards can be used in over 20 million merchant locations and at over 1.5million ATMs worldwide.
• Freedom to choose among Keystone bank Visa card variants: Classic debit, Classic credit, Gold, Platinum, and Prepaid.
• Keystone Bank VISA cards are chip and pin (EMV compliant) enabled thus offering greater security and convenience.
• Multi-currency capabilities (Naira, Dollar, Pound sterling and Euro)
• Multi-channel usage (POS, ATM, Web, Mobile) with high transaction success rate.
• Additional level of security called VbV (Verified by VISA) security for web transactions.
Visit any of our branches to complete and submit an application form and your card would be ready in 3 business days.
Keystone Naira Credit cards are referred to as payment instruments where the cardholder has access to a line of credit called credit limit on a card. The card Issuer mandates a minimum amount (e.g. 15% of the balance outstanding) that must be paid monthly to continue to enjoy the benefits of the card.
• The card is denominated in Naira
• It comes in Classic, Gold and Platinum Variants
• Interest rate is 2.5% monthly on utilized amount (amount spent)
• Keystone Naira Credit Card has interest-free period of up to 45 days.
• Regular monthly statements show exact spend. You also get 24 hours live transaction monitoring and support from our Contact Centre.
• Highly secure with Verified by Visa (VbV)
• Flexible repayment: Full or Minimum (15% of outstanding indebtedness) repayment options
Visit any of our branches to complete and submit an application form. View Terms & Conditions Here